When: September 15, 2021, Noon Eastern Standard Time
NOTE DATE - September 15, not the originally scheduled September 8
Where: Using Teams from Your Computer or Home/Work Phone
Call-in: We will use TEAMS for this meeting. Be sure to disconnect from VPN/Pulse mode. Then click on the link below. See below for information on the call-in telephone option. If you are unable to join the TEAMS meeting at Noon Eastern Time, don't worry, we will provide meeting notes. Assuming that you are successful in joining the meeting, to avoid too much clutter on our screens, please turn off your camera. Also please mute your microphone/telephone (if it is not muted already) unless you are speaking. Please make use of the chat function.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 202-640-1187,,745407128# United States, Washington DC
Phone Conference ID: 745 407 128#
What's On The Agenda:
* Vaccination Status -- New Rules, Questions, and Answers
* Preparing for Performance Appraisals -- Tips and Myths
* Agency Return To The Workplace, "Future of Work" Plan, Telework, Remote Work -- Current Status and the Union's Role
* Agency Return To The Workplace -- Your Ideas, Concerns, and Questions
* FY 2022 Appropriations Status Report -- Will There be a Continuing Resolution?
* COVID-19 Emergency Paid Leave Benefits Program About to Expire -- Act Quickly
* Emergency Leave Transfer Program for Hurricane Ida and Related Storms -- A Status Report
* Issues from Meeting Attendees -- What Do You Want to Know About/Talk About?
* NPS Director Nominee Charles Sams III -- A Brief Status Report on His Confirmation
* Voting and Administrative Leave -- What the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) Provides
* Cert. List Errors -- Potential Solutions
* President Biden and NTEU National President Reardon Meet -- A Brief Report
* Accolades For a Great Steward Who Is Leaving NPS
* Summer Help for You and the Union -- Time is Running Out.
* Grass Roots Legislative Action -- What You and the Union Can Do.
* Other Topics
There are high quality NTEU staff members available to Union members. Union members have access to speak with our talented and experienced NTEU labor lawyers. Sarah Riger located in DC (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Arathi Premkumar located in Colorado (email@example.com) - are available to advise you.
Since we last met, your Chapter 296 leaders have been very busy on your behalf. We have learned a lot, we have represented your interests in several settings, and we have a lot to report to you on a wide range of issues. This is true every month.
If there is time, we will provide updates on other topics. As always, we will provide plenty of time for both 1) your questions and answers and 2) your comments and suggestions.
All WASO staff members are welcome! Please join us. Enjoy lunch with your co-workers while you learn the latest news from Chapter 296.